By Dev | 28 June, 2019
After rebuilding the SensiOffice site using Hugo with a boxxd theme, we thought we would note some things down for the statistics.
What it is
- This site is built using Hugo, a static website builder.
- Multilanguage, EN and DE
- It uses 12+ taxonomies
After just getting in a couple of pages, Hugo reported that there are 350+ generated pages, just for the English version alone.
- It uses directories as a container, so that the contributors can write their stuff in a template, add their pictures to a webassets directorie, and copy the container to the contents directory. Hugo does the rest.
- Admin area for the team, with lists showing edit and translation status.
- Images are automatically scaled and minimised.
- Posts can be placed on the front page by just adding a keyword in the post.
- Lots of different show case windows on the frontpage which can be turned on/off, with or without parallax
The theme will be part of a boxxd offering http://boxxd.org.
You can get in contact with us at email@example.com