By Marketing | 12 July, 2019
Flexible, verteilte services
The term “cloud” is used as a synonym for internet based IT services. As a business it refers to using remote servers for applications, data processing, online backup, web hosting, email.
The name comes from early network diagrams where a simple sketch of a cloud used to represent a collection of networks.
The use of the cloud for your IT can help to create value in the areas agility, efficiency, customer services.
SensiOffice has been using the cloud since 2011 to provide it own services for its customers.
Our experience covers:
- Planning, provisioning, configuration, operation and support
- Networking, firewalls, servers, name servers (DNS)
- Single instance servers, elastic load balancing solutions
- System administration, DevOps
- Using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Infrastructure as Code i.e. with Terraform
Some of the solutions upon which we have worked are:
- Provisioning websites
- Operation of nameservers
- Using AWS for high availability e-commerce sites
- Integrating AWS in a continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline (CI/CD)
Some of the roles which we have fulfilled in projects
- Project support
- System administration (SysAdmin)