By Marketing | 2 February, 2021
SysAdmin is an abbreviation for “Systems” and “Administration”. It referes to the administration of IT systems, either locally or in the cloud.
Some of the tasks involved include designing, setting up, integrating, upgrading, monitoring.
The benefits of SensiOffice SysAdmin services: Support during capacity bottlenecks, bringing in of new knowledge.
Case examples are new projects, care contracts, employee representation, 2nd level or 3rd level support desks.
3. Our expertise
Our services can be used from fixing a simple website to the daily care of your cloud.
SensiOffice has several years experience:
- Operating systems; Unix, Linux, Ubuntu, Debian
- Containers and Virtualisation; Docker, KVM
- Databases; MySQL, Postgres
- Subsystems, networking; Apache, E-Mail, SSO, SMTP, Hosting
- Processes; SCRUM, CI/CD, SCM, Agile, Infrastructure-as-Code, Change Management
- Application software; Drupal, Hugo, Redmine, SuiteCRM, Odoo
- Networking; TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, HA, VPNs
- Cloud; AWS
4. Working together
Together we explore your needs and develop the optimal Sysadmin solution.
We can work on site or remote.
5. First steps
UK: 0121 400 1181
US: +1 650 252 1270
AU: +61 2 8015 6891
Germany: 030 2238 1299
International: +49 30 2238 1299
Or drop us a line: